Help with a Federal Agency

If you are needing assistance in resolving an issue with a federal agency, my office may be able to help you resolve your problem. While we cannot guarantee a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.


This type of request is a multi-step process. Please download and complete this authorization form in its entirety and email it to my staff via or Your form must include an ink signature, as digital or typed signatures are not accepted by federal agencies.

Please contact for assistance with the Department of Veteran Affairs or with the Department of Defense.


Please be aware congressional offices do not have jurisdiction over proceedings currently under review by any court of law which includes all judicial concerns, legal proceedings, criminal sentencing, and probation.

Please Note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.

Help with a Federal Agency

Note: Fields marked with an * are required.

Human Validation