Constituent Services

Our office provides a number of services for our constituents. Below please find more information and how to request assistance.

Each spring, the U.S. House of Representatives sponsors a high school art competition. Any high school student who is a constituent can fill out an application form and submit their artwork. The winner has their art displayed in the U.S. Capitol building for that year. Read More
Fill out the online form to request a Congressional Commendation for someone living in the district.Read More
You can purchase a U.S. flag through our office. You can also request flags that have been flown over the Capitol building.Read More
Information for people applying for Federal Grants.Read More
If you are working with a federal agency and are not receiving an answer in a timely fashion, or you feel you've been treated unfairly, our office may be able to assist you resolve the problem or get more information.Read More


Information on internship opportunities available in our offices.
Read More about DC Internships»
Read More about District Internships »
Information and an application form for people seeking a nomination to a U.S. Military Service Academy. Read More
Our staff can assist you with obtaining tickets for tours of the U.S. Capitol building and other Washington, DC attractions.Read More